January 3, 2012

Christmas = L.O.V.E.

It's been a busy, exciting and draining last couple of weeks! Firstly Christmas was wonderful and full of great memories and traditions that we love to do with our little family...The girls were SO excited this year about Santa, reindeer, stockings, Christmas parties, and being with loved ones. We are so blessed to have happy, healthy children to love!
Our Christmas was brought to a big halt however on the 23rd & 24th. My beautiful Niece Mara {My Twin sister's daughter}  has been suffering from seizures since October...It has been hard for my sister and her husband, but they are so calm and handle everything so amazingly! Mara was unfortunately in the hospital unexpectedly{we are so grateful for the Stollery here in Edmonton} when she started having seizures on the 23rd & 24th.
Nothing prepares you for a call from a parent rushing their child to the hospital. Heart wrenching. My Nephew Loghan hung out with us for Christmas Eve and my sister and her hubby made it home in time for Christmas morning to be with him! Mara is fine and back to her normal self....Auntie loves you!

Craig and I were reminded again what is the real reason for the season, which at our house = family, love, heath and celebrating all of those things with people who we love.

Here is a pic of my wonderful Twin sister Tina, fantastic Bro in law Johnny and my beautiful niece and nephew Mara and Loghan ...{and we can't forget about Wrayling #3 debuting on February 21st} Can't wait!
I Love you 5.



Here are some pictures of Christmas at the Ible house:









Also remember my post about Taylor questioning Santa's existence....{and how devastated I was about this even being a thought in her 4 year old mind??!}  well here is a picture of the letter that Mr Santa himself ;) wrote back to the girls and left hanging in our Christmas tree. The girls LOVED this and could not believe that Santa wrote them a note back! I was so happy to see that sparkle of of the Christmas season in their eyes! They are once again believers!!! I hope this stays true for a long time to come...because seriously...who doesn't believe in Santa...that's just crazy...he's real.




We Finished off the Christmas season with a wonderful New Years party at My great friends Pam & John's house. It was a fantastic bash!

Happy New Year!
Wishing you lots of love, crazy happiness and healthy families!


1 comment: