December 19, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew coffee filters could be beautiful!?! Personally I already had a love for the little white beauties...in my coffee maker that is...Without them I wouldn't be able to function...get my kids to school...you know...survive!

I was checking out Pinrest....I love Pintrest...although I don't pin much. I just like to look around and check out things..ideas...I also realise that it is the whole point to gather ideas and inspirations on your own board. Maybe I'll be better at pinning in the new year!

On one of my browsing sessions I came across a very awesome craft with coffee filters WHO KNEW... {not me} and with the help of my wonderful friend Ashley we made a beautiful wreath that was so easy and turned out wonderfully! Thanks Little Miss Momma!

Here is what you need:
Glue Gun
Styrofoam wreath
Coffee Filters
Pen/felt

Here is how it turned out!







My Beauty!




For the actual instructions see Little Miss Momma

Happy Holidays!!


1 comment:

  1. It turned out beautifully! What a great idea. We'll make some for me next year :)

    ReplyDelete