December 8, 2011

Christmasfy...Check!

Over the past week I've been putting last minute boxes away and getting organized for Christmas! This is my absolute favorite time of year...I'm excited to make new memories in our new home. The girls are old enough now to know all about Santa, Elves & Reindeer...I love watching the excitement and wonder in their eyes and knowing that they truly believe...these years will go by so quickly...I feel sad knowing that one day the truth will come out...(this day for me was very traumatizing...) But until that time comes - we will try to pump as much Christmas spirit and magic into their little spirits! Never stop believing...

Here are some pictures of our home Christmasfied!!








Our Christmas Tree:







Here are some photos of some of my favorite ordiments:











Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Oh its beautiful!! I can't wait to see it :) Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete