December 11, 2011

Not Yet...

So today my 4 year old Taylor comes down the stairs and very seriously hands me a paper one of her many scraps of random things she collects that are hidden in her room and asks me to write "Santa are you real?" ....I thought I was going to pass out....not yet! I was just blogging about how I love watching them believe and witness the magic of Christmas through their eyes....fast forward 2 days...I actually cried a bit as I wrote the note to Santa for her.
Of course I asked her why she was wondering if he was real and she said ''I don't know, I just wonder if he is real or not". I am not sure why this thought has come to her....BUT it must be rectified....

We left the note taped to the tree I told her that if he was really real that he would leave her a note in the tree to answer her question...Although I realize that this is going to be easy to make a believer out of her again...it still brings tears to my eyes thinking of her little soul pondering such a question at 4 years old.

Here is her note:




Dear Taylor:
Keep Believing...
Love Mommy


1 comment: