November 15, 2011

Welcome!

With inspiration from a great friend - I have warmed up to the idea of starting this blog. I have been following a number of blogs over the past year or so and absolutely love reading about different people's ideas, creations, lives and goals. It inspires me to create - which I have never had the natural touch for - my sister got that quality!
This is a great time for me to start blogging - I just moved to Sherwood Park, AB {which I am extremely happy about}, I have a lot of home improvement projects that we are going to be diving into and of course It's a great place to document the busy and exciting lives of a 3 and 4 year old!

I hope that you enjoy my little piece of the web...

Meet my crazy little family!:





1 comment:

  1. Yay friend! This is so exciting! Your blog is beautiful! I can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete