November 16, 2011

Oh Kira...

I am thankful that our Kira has decided that she is ready to wear her big girl panties  underwear {insert cringe for the word panties} She has been doing great since Friday - all except the pooping. Today we spent a large chunk of time in our bathroom. We read. We watched a show. We sang. We bribed. We played on my iPhone. Finally she asks for some "pricy" (privacy)...I thought this is it, she's going to do this..finally! About 5 mins later I go back in and check on her only to find this:




Needless to say Kira gets distracted easily - I started laughing and asked what she was doing and she just smiles and says "just sittn' mama".

Well with no success for today she went to bed without going poop ~  tomorrow is another day.
I know every child is on their own little schedule for potty training - and of course you can't predict what will happen by the schedule of you first child...however I cannot wait be rid of diapers/wipes/diaper genies...until then a long day of discussing poop with a 3 year old distracted munchkin calls for some mommy juice:



4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I feel like we already kind of know each other (Ashley)! Liv has the same problem...She waits until she has a pull-up on and is alone in her bedroom to do any pooping. Troublesome children I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I know I feel the same way...Ashley is always telling me great things about you and Liv! It will be so great to finally meet you at the wedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! we will have a great time :) You will love Ash's family, they are as awesome as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee thanks friends! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy :) Love you girls!!

    ReplyDelete