March 17, 2012

Coffee for 2

The other day I snuck away from the fam for a little evening of shopping, talking and walking with twiny Tina. We went to Southgate Mall and wandered around with the newest Wrayling Jackson! We wandered to Crate&Barrel to spend a gift certificate that I received! luckyme...

I could spend hours in that store....I just love it there! Here are the goodies I bought!


The best coffee mug EVER
 A new fruit basket - I really needed one...My old one was embarrassing!
Tongs! I had really cheap tongs when we were first married that we had a funeral for them a few years ago...I don't need them often...but when I do...I always curse myself for not replacing them!



A strawberry hauler...I know...I've never seen  such a thing! It's actually for my friend Brittney...Tina mentioned she was talking about getting one...So I picked it up for her!



I love getting new gadgets and treasures to add to our already overstuffed kitchen!! We put our new coffee mugs to good use this morning. We are blessed with kids that sleep in...not just once in a while but pretty consistently.. (sorry Tina about your luck...6am comes fast...8:30am doesn't)!

A perfect Saturday morning!

Coffee for 2


Now I must go and get 2 little ballerina's ready for their very first dance recital!

Happy St. Patrick's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment