April 6, 2013

We did it!

I have been putting this post off for a while as I was waiting to get the totals of our fundraising...but I have yet to hear. I will update when I get the amount Team Victorious raised!

The day was amazing, truly one of the best days of my life. The stair climb event was just what everyone needed. It was so inspirational to see and be apart of! The amount of love and support that we had on that day and leading up to the event was remarkable.

Vicky attended with Doug, and she had a great day...lots of positive love and support for her. She met a double lung transplant survivor who took so much time to talk with her and the family about his experience. He is a fantastic man!

Thank you to everyone that donated to us and our team - it means more to us then you'll ever know...a special thanks to GG, Mom, and the whole Wray family...having you there was so important to both of us, but especially meant so much to Craig.

"Once you choose hope, anything is possible"
~ Christopher Reeve















No comments:

Post a Comment