October 11, 2012

10 Down...Forever To Go

Tomorrow is our 10th wedding annivversary. I really can't believe how fast the time has flown by...I know...how cliche...but seriously....all I did was blink for a minute and here we are! We have had so many wonderful moments and amazing times. We have made a wonderful life together, created a beautiful family and nothing in my life will be as fulfilling as that.

I always say how lucky I am that I snapped up "one of the good ones", and I really did. More than anyone in my life he just gets me...we get each other and I love that. Craig is a family man through and through, he works very hard for this family, he's kind, patient, a loving father to two beautiful daughters who adore him and I am so lucky to have been placed in his path.

I know, I know...of course its not always rosy and blushing in love...I'm not perfect, he's not perfect, but somehow in this imperfect world, full of crazy imperfect people, we're perfect together...most days;)

October 12, 2012
 

 
 
 
 


1 comment: