September 2, 2012

Permanent Moments

For the past few years I've been thinking of getting a tattoo. I know I wanted something to do with my kids. The moment they arrived, my life was forever changed. I always said I would never tattoo something about Craig on me, but as I was thinking of the most important moments in my life, our wedding date kept coming to mind. With out Craig, the most important things in my life would have have never been possible...so you know, I through him in the tattoo too!
I made up the tattoo on my computer. It consists of our wedding date, the time we got married, and each of my daughters birth dates and the time of their births. All in roman numerals in a perfect circle. I wanted to add in the times to signify the exact moments in time that my world changed...these 3 moments are mine to look at and to remember what's most important in my life. It's now a permanent moment that I can see and honor every day...permanently perfect!


2 comments:

  1. love it. so much. is it time for number 2 yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put the actual times, so creative!

    ReplyDelete