July 10, 2012

Beautiful

Wow! I wasn't kidding about my last post...B really was for busy! I have seen so many beautiful things during the past month, that I thought the best way to showcase my amazing last 4 weeks was via photos...

Beautiful Shower for my equally beautiful girlfriend in crime, Ashley:



My daughters visiting with their beautiful Great Grandparents in Thompson, Manitoba...priceless:



Celebrating a beautiful Canada Day with the best of friends at our 10th annual July long camping trip:



Celebrating July 4th with my American friends in beautiful Brimley, Michigan on Lake Superior:





Beautiful sights along the shores of Lake Superior:






A beautifully delicious Margarita at The Palace Restaurant & Saloon in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan:


 The beautiful wedding of Nate and Ashley Ward:













Lastly, my backyard in beautiful summer bloom...all while experiencing a month of beauty with loved ones:










I hope you are enjoying a beautiful summer so far...sometimes life flies by so quickly we forget to take in all the beauty of the  moments happening right before us.



















No comments:

Post a Comment