May 13, 2012

It's Your Choice

I came across this post on Facebook and fell in love. I have seen this quote before and it came to me on a day that I needed to see it. I am a believer that you choose to be happy. There are many situations or circumstances in life where one can choose to have a crappy attitude, and I have been there many times...I know, I know....hard to believe :)

Now that I am a mother to two beautiful daughters I know that it is so very important to teach my girls that happiness is a choice and even though we may not always choose it, we need to have the skills and tools to navigate through this crazy world and find it for ourselves.


Thanks John

1 comment:

  1. I truly believe this as well and I love John Lennon's quote... Uncle Kevin if you remember spoke of choosing to be happy in your toast to the bride... our family is so in tune with your blog..

    ReplyDelete