April 12, 2012

Bathroom..Check!

So a few weeks back I posted here that we had started a bathroom renovation. This was very much a random decision...very random. I am so happy with the results. Thankfully I married a very handy hubby who can pretty much fix anything...I am so proud of him for his first little reno! I have plans for renos around here...mahaha (that's my evil laugh....)

Although it was so fun to renovate the bathroom, it really was and eye opener to unexpected costs/issues that can come up with any renovation project. Of course we realised before hand that this is a reality, however we allowed the excitement to blind us. Blinded....but rolling with the
punches as they came!

Here is the before (no we didn't take a door off..it fell off a couple months before..)




Hubby working hard...












Ta da!! The finished bathroom!





Thanks Craig for all your hard work!



No comments:

Post a Comment