February 17, 2012

Nephews

This year Craig and I are gaining 2 new nephews!! So far our niece/nephew count is:

2 Nieces - Mara & Addison
2 Nephew - Loghan & AJ

Craig brother's wonderful girlfriend Amber is expecting a boy in April. They are going to the best parents! They are so wonderful with our daughters, and it comes naturally to them. Craig and I are so, so excited to meet this new little guy. His name will be Brady and he will be beautiful!

My sister Tina and her hubby Johnny are expecting their 3rd baby ANY DAY NOW!!!! I can't wait to lay eyes on him...that's right it's a boy! His name will be Jackson...They have a son Loghan who is 3.5 years and a daughter Mara who is 17 months! Needless to say they will have their hands full.

Tina, I hope everything goes smoothly and you are an amazing person who is a fantastic mom...Jackson is a lucky boy to be joining the Wray clan!

Here's to nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment